Send us an email
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Every project is different but assuming that there are no delays from your side regarding contents and payment, a typical website will take between 2 and 8 weeks to be completed. Previously we have been able to complete a website in less than 2 weeks, however this is quite rare.
We will ask you to complete a short design questionnaire and then if we have any questions we will discuss them with you. Then we will undertake research on your industry to be able to create a design concept. This is an image of the homepage and we will then ask for your feedback. We will keep working on this design until you are 100% happy and then once you have approved it the website will be built. Please note that as we offer unlimited revisions we can guarantee that you will be 100% happy.
We accept debit cards, credit cards or bank transfers. When you sign up you will need to pay 50% upfront with the balance due when your site goes live. Our hosting charge starts from when you sign up.
1) What does your company do, and what is the purpose of your website?
2) What pages would you like on the website? (e.g. Home, About, Services, Contact).
3) List any websites you like. Perhaps from a color, style or layout point of view. Please note that the website does not have to be the same type of business, we are just trying to understand the style that you require.
4) What is the target audience of your company / website?
5) Please tell us if you have an existing logo and color scheme. If not, is there a colour scheme or logo idea that you would like to suggest?
6) Do you have any companies in the same field that you are competing against? If you know of any, please provide the name or website address of them.
7) If you have anything else that you feel has not been covered by this questionnaire please list your comments here.
We accept debit cards, credit cards via Paystack or bank transfers
( ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0019994816,
ACCOUNT NAME: DOTLINE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES,
BANK: STANBIC IBTC).
When you sign up you will need to pay 50% upfront with the balance due the same day your site goes live.
Yes. Every website that we build is built using a CMS Framework. When it goes live we will give you a training session so that you are comfortable with basic changes. Sometimes if the change is more involved or requires new design input you may want to ask us to do it for you and this would fall under our standard daily charge.
Yes. Once we confirm payment we will send you an invoice .